top of page
Product Page: Stores_Product_Widget

Lelievre Rose 'Gris de Toul' 2019 p1

Italy, Umbria, NarniBrecciaro comes from Bussoletti's two principle sites (Sangemi and Colle Ozio) that are within a few kilometers of each other. Soil varies from the two sites from heavy clay to calcareous/rocky. The wine undergoes a spontaneous fermentation and 70% will age on the fine lees in stainless steel, with the remaining 30% in 25HL French barrels. Bussoletti is attempting to create a Pinot Noir style wine. It is elegant, with a tannic note and plenty of typical red fruit that is often associated with Ciliegolo.
    $17.00Price
    bottom of page